Suburb of project
Description of project
FIRST FLOOR ADDITION with downstairs bedroom converted into Ensuite and Walk-in-robe. Demolish some walls to create a larger family room.
Clients reasons/purpose for project
WITH OUR OLDER CHILDREN WE NEEDED MORE ROOM
Total Area of project
- Remove walls between existing bedroom/BAR, Dining/BAR, hall/BAR to create a larger family room.
- Demolish part wall to create an opening between the existing dining and family room.
Number of rooms upstairs
- 3 Bedrooms with robes, linen bathroom and medium sized TV Room.
- Mitten Cambridge Sandalwood coloured Vinyl cladding
- Colourbond fascia and quad gutter
- Concrete roof tiles
- 85mm x 19mm Tongue and grooved end matched cypress pine flooring
- Aluminium Sliding coloured powder coat
- all bathroom fittings and fixtures
- architraves and skirting
- door handles
- staircase supplied and fitted
- wall and floor tiling
- polishing of floor boards
- air conditioning
- communication connections
- window coverings
COST OF PROJECT